The scope of the conference covers all aspects and perspectives of modern electrochemistry, technology and equipment of electrochemical production; synthesis, properties and applications of nanomaterials.
During the conference is planned to organize plenary meeting (review presentations of featured speakers), section meetings (important results of resent research) and poster session.
- Electroplating and surface treatment
- Chemical current sources
- Corrosion and corrosion control
- Electrochemical synthesis
- Nanotechnologies in electrochemistry
- Chemistry and technology of nanomaterials
The plenary meeting, series of section talks, poster presentations and discussions will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at METE-2017. You’re welcome to submit abstracts for presentation or register for guest participation.